Fly over north of Phoenix and head to Squaw Peak,
then to the famous Camelback mountain to see the most impressive houses in Paradise Valley and the green golf courses. Duration: 18-20 minutes.
The city is located in the heart of the Sonora Desert in the Salt River Valley, whose bed is often dry. It is surrounded by the Mcdowell, South Mountain Park, White Tank Mountains and Superstition Mountains. Irrigation allows for agricultural activities.
The climate is attracting more and more residents and economic activity is thriving, especially with the electronics industry.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work