Historical Area Tour
This 10-minute helicopter flight will allow you to admire the city of Porto.
Porto is a coastal city located in the north-west of Portugal. It is renowned for its imposing bridges and port production.
In the medieval quarter of the Ribeira (by the river), narrow paved streets are lined with merchants' houses and cafés.
The church of São Francisco is renowned for its sumptuous baroque decoration with gold engravings. Dating from the 19th century, the Palácio da Bolsa, a former stock market, was built to impress potential European investors.
Aboard a 3-passenger Robinson R 44 helicopter.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work