Québec et St Laurent 2 paxs
you need to know
Admire from the air all the charms of Quebec and its majestic river. You will fly over the magnificent attractions of Quebec, such as: Château Frontenac, Old Quebec, the Plains of Abraham and much more! You will be able to contemplate the striking beauty of the Montmorency Falls with its 83 m high, dominating the landscape, between river and cliffs. The immensity of the St. Lawrence River will amaze you and you will be charmed by the island of Orleans, an enchanting haven in the middle of the St. Lawrence River. An unforgettable flight experience!
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE :
- The imposing Montmorency Falls, located between river and cliffs.
- The green island of Orleans and the bridge of the island.
- Château Frontenac overlooking the majestic St. Lawrence River from the Dufferin Terrace.
- Fortifications and the Citadel of Quebec.
- Old Quebec, UNESCO World Heritage Gem.
- Cape Diamond, Quebec's highest natural point.
- Battlefields Park (Plains of Abraham).
- Samuel-de-Champlain Drive.
- The Quebec Bridge and the Pierre Laporte Bridge.
THE QUÉBEC PACKAGE, THE CITY AND ITS RIVER IN THE SKY OFFERS:
- The flight over the historic city of Quebec, its main attractions and one of the largest rivers in America.
- The audioguide offered in French, English, German and Spanish.
- The guided tour of the Helicopter VIP Hangar and the Capital Helicopter Complex Maintenance Center. **
Free access for one person to the Espace Découverte and the test of a flight simulator at Complexe Capitale Hélicoptère
|choose your offer||price||price/pers|