In the Heart of Tahiti's Island from Moorea
1 680 €
Take off from Temae airport, you are immersed directly in the beauty of the island of Tahiti, direction the heart of the island. A panoramic view of the lagoon of Punaauia. You will then enter the valley of the Punaruu with the highest peaks of the island. The pilot will fly over the orange tree plateau. Discover the caldera in the heart of the great island of Tahiti.You will head towards the largest valley of the island, the papenoo, and will fly over the Maroto Relay.Contemplate the beautiful colors of the waters and the rivers and vertiginious waterfalls.You will continue until fly over the highest peaks of Tahiti, including the Orohena Mountains, the highest point of French Polynesia. The Fataua Diadem and Waterfall located in the Pirae Valley will accompany you on your way home or you can enjoy a panoramic view of the sister island of Tahiti, Moorea.
Possibility of take-off from the Intercontinental Moorea helipad (paid option)
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
1 680 €
Select offer :
|1||1 680 €||1 680 €|
|2||1 680 €||840 €|
|3||1 680 €||560 €|
|4||1 680 €||420 €|
|1 680 €||336 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
This flight is currently unavailable.
Please click on special request, we will find you a similar offer
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.