Taboga's trip lunch
This helicopter tour will take you to the island of Taboga. For a visit from the air and a typical lunch.
Taboga Island, also known as the “Flower Island”, is a volcanic island in the Gulf of Panama. It is located about 20 km south of the mouth of the Panama Canal to the ocean
On the programme are:
A Lunch at the restaurant Taboga Cafee Capri with chef Tomás at the hotel Villa Caprichosa. (Does not include food, must be paid at the restaurant.)
It is a round trip from Aeropuerto Marcos A. Gelabert to Taboga. We take you, you have lunch and then we take you back to your destination.
If you have to hold the helicopter, the waiting time will be charged at 120 € per hour. The first hour of waiting has no charge.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work