The tour of Colmar
This 8-minute flight will give you a taste of the Alsacefrom the air.
Alsace is a historical region in the north-east of France, in the Rhine plain. Located on the border with Germany and Switzerland, it has been under the control of Germany and France over the centuries, and reflects a mixture of these cultures.
It is a region with a heavy historical past and exceptional vegetation. Here we will dwell on Colmar. Colmar is a city in the Grand Est region, in the north-east of France, close to the border with Germany. Its old town is endowed with paved streets, bordered by medieval half-timbered buildings or from the beginning of the Renaissance era.
The area of canals along the Lauch, the Colmar River, is called "Little Venice". It is lined with colourful houses.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight