Helitour 30 min
Here is a flight that will allow you to discover the region of Buenos Aires in a different way.
Buenos Aires is Argentina’s largest cosmopolitan metropolis. Plaza de Mayo, located in the centre of the city, is lined with majestic 19th-century buildings including Casa Rosada, the emblematic presidential palace with its balcony-gallery.
Other important monuments include the Teatro Colón.
The planning of this 30-minute round:
San Fernando, Victoria, Punta Chica, San Isidro, Acassuso, La Lucila, Olivos, Vicente
López, Nuñez, Belgrano, Palermo, Recoleta, Port of Buenos Aires, Ecological Reserve,
Puerto Madero, La Boca, San Telmo, Plaza de Mayo, Retiro, 9 de Julio Avenue
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work