initiation flight 30 min
Take orders and discover the Camargue from the sky during 30min of flight...
After a theoretical briefing with your instructor pilot, take a seat in your helicopter for a unique experience.
During your flight, offer yourself a panorama of the salins of the Midi and its pink-colored ponds, of Aigues-Mortes and its ramparts, of the coast with the Espiguette beach, you will continue towards the Port Camargue in the direction of Grau Du King and Grande Motte.
The apprentice pilot can take on 2 pers.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work