Route Découvertes Lisbonne 15 minutes
Discoveries tour of Lisbon
Fly aboard one of our helicopters and discover Lisbon and its main monuments during a magnificent 15-minute flight. During this flight, your pilot will show you:
Belém Tower built between 1514 and 1519 to guard the entrance to the port of Lisbon and has since been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Monument to the Discoveries, built in 1960 in the Belém district to pay tribute to Henri the Navigator, former Prince of Portugal;
The Jerominos Monastery, built in 1603 and inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List since 1983. It represents the wealth of Portuguese discoveries over the centuries.
You will end this magnificent experience with a discovery from the air of the Pont 25 Avril and the statue of Christ the King. You will then return to your starting point and fly over the sublime beaches of Caparica to conclude this unforgettable experience.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work