Payette Moutain Peaks Tour
This 60-minute flight will allow you to first observe the Hershey Point Lookout (8200 feet) and the Patrick Peak ( 8700 feet).
You will fly over many small mountain lakes that are only accessible by trail. You will therefore be privileged with a panoramic view from the sky.
You will then return to the Salmon River. You will see the famous backcountry ranches like Shepp Ranch and Polly Bemis.
You will probably see elk, deer, black bears, moose or large sheep on this aerial tour.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work