Les Alpilles & St Remy de Provence - Offre trio
Discover the Baux de Provence by helicopter!
A magical landscape in the middle of what might look like a crater.
Hover over Saint-Rémy de Provence, the small capital of the Alpilles, continue on the ancient archaeological site of Glanum, then take altitude to reach the plateau of Baux de Provence (245m) surrounded by olive groves.
This isolated plateau of the rest of the world, fairy place of another time, the Castle of Baux camped on a rocky spur dominates this place to cut the breath.
You will continue your flight over the mountain range to discover its beautiful landscapes.
Then return to Avignon airport memories full eyes.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work