Lisbonne pour 3 personnes
You will fly over the most beautiful monuments of Lisboa From the Quarter Discoveries are gone the "Caravelas» Portuguese to discover the world.
It is also from here that Vasco da Gama went to the overdraft Road India, Pedro Alvares Cabral left for the discovery of Brazil and as other browsers have gone several times for an adventure without return.
You are about to fly over the area and the shore and enjoy the view of the Tower of Belem, the Jeronimos Monastery, the Monument to the Discoveries and 25th of April Bridge where you can enjoy views of the city.
This helicopter flight of about 10 minutes will take you through this historic district and you will discover all of Lisbon and the Tagus.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work