Los Angeles 25 min
Beach Cities Flight
Relax on an approx 30-minute trip “California-Style” consisting of breathtaking narrated aerial views of some of the most beautiful cities by world famous beaches & landmarks.
This particular tour focuses on the “South Bay” or rather the “Peninsula” of Los Angeles, a hidden gem and definitely a destination not many tourists get to see while visiting.
See the beach cities and some of the most amazing homes that sit on the cliffs.
Also see the beautiful green landscapes of Rolling Hills as the backdrop to LA’s Harbor, one of the most important staples to the livelihood of all of Los Angeles.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work