Celebrity Homes Tour
This tour is like a celebrity showing off where his celebrity friends live. By the end of the trip you’ll be so jealous (and probably jaded) after seeing the homes of LA’s Filthy Rich & Famous.
Also we’ll have to convince you those homes are not hotels. You’ll see the estates, the ranches, the castles, and most popular….the Playboy Mansion! Oh la la! Viewer discretion is advised.
After seeing the beauty of Beverly Hills, the openess of Beverly Glen, Brentwood (the former OJ Simpson neighborhood), Bel-Aire (where all the Celeb’s reside), Pacific Palisades and Santa Monica Hills we will whirl you towards downtown where you’ll hover over Universal Studios and The Hollywood Hills.
You may even get the best seat in the house at The Hollywood Bowl and Dodger Stadium.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work