Tour of Montreal 30 min
This 30-minute flight over Montreal, Quebec, will allow you to observe this magnificent region composed of natural landscapes, forest, lakes, summits.
Montreal is the largest city in Quebec and the second most populous city in Canada, after Toronto and before Vancouver.
It is located mainly on the river island of Montreal, on the St.Lawrence River in southern Quebec, of which it is the metropolis.
You will be flying over Olympic Stadium, Mount Royal Mountain, Saint Joseph’s Oratory, Jean Drapeau Park and its Casino.
Fly along the St. Lawrence River and dive into the city centre with its old harbour. Feel like in San Fransisco with the Jacques Cartier Bridge. You will finish your aerial walk through the Boucherville Islands before returning to the bottom.
Important: Vaccination passport or PCR test less than 72 hours is required for this activity.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|1||334 €||334 €|
|500 €||166,67 €|
|4||667 €||166,75 €|
|5||833,50 €||166,70 €|
|6||1 000 €||166,67 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H135
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
Of recent design, the Airbus H135 is a light twin-engine that can fulfill a number of missions varied. Indeed it is extensively used throughout the world as a rescue helicopter, but also for police missions, offshore, aerial work, VIP and in some countries in its military version EC635 as an armed reconnaissance helicopter, anti-tank , all-weather tactical support or the laying of commandos in hostile territory.