Panama 30 min
City & Pacific Canal Tour
This 30 minute helicopter ride is a unique moment in a lifetime, the exceptional chance to admire from the sky this part of the heavenly world.
Panama is a country located on the isthmus linking Central and South America.
The Panama Canal, famous engineering feat, cuts this isthmus into its centre to connect the Atlantic and Pacific oceans, creating an essential shipping route.
In the capital of the same name, modern skyscrapers, casinos and nightclubs stand in contrast to the colonial-style buildings of the Casco Viejo district and the tropical forest of the metropolitan natural park.
On the programme are:
Panama viejo, Balboa, Costa del Este, Causeway, casco viejo, entrance to the Panama Canal and others.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work