Let's board in helicopter and discover the best view of Quebec.
You will fly over the historic city, cradle of French America and enjoy the view of the Château Frontenac overlooking Old Quebec, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You will continue towards the St. Lawrence River and the Plains of Abraham with its impressive British fortifications, unique in North America.
Discover also Cap Diamant, the highest natural point in Quebec as well as the Quebec Bridge and the Pierre Laporte Bridge.
An audioguide available in French, English, German and Spanish
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|1||110 €||110 €|
|2||220 €||110 €|
|3||220 €||73,33 €|
|4||220 €||55 €|
|220 €||44 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.