Québec and St Laurent
Discover from the air all the charms of Quebec and Saint Lawrence River.
You will fly over the magnificent attractions of Quebec : Castle of Frontenac, Old Quebec, the Plains of Abraham and much more!
You will see a beautiful Montmorency Falls with its 83 m high, dominating the landscape, between river and cliffs.
You will continue on St. Lawrence River until the island of Orleans.
Amazing flight experience!
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|1||140 €||140 €|
|2||280 €||140 €|
|3||280 €||93,33 €|
|4||280 €||70 €|
|280 €||56 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.