From the Tours Airport, you will get closer to the marvellous Loire valley by helicopter !
This prestigious flight offers you the following sites' discovery:
Château de Chambord : discover in helicopter this wonderful domain listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Site
Château de Chenonceau : also known as the Ladies Chateau,
Château d'Amboise, Château de Blois,
Château de Chaumont : one of the most beautiful sites on the royal river
Château de Cheverny and the Val de Loire patrimony :
Château de Noizay, Château de Menars, Château de Jallanges, Troussay, Fougères, Pontlevoy...
Let yoursel submerge by the beauty of the area's historic monuments during this 50mn flight !
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|299 €||299 €|
|2||598 €||299 €|
|3||897 €||299 €|
|4||1 196 €||299 €|
|5||1 495 €||299 €|
|6||1 794 €||299 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H135
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
Of recent design, the Airbus H135 is a light twin-engine that can fulfill a number of missions varied. Indeed it is extensively used throughout the world as a rescue helicopter, but also for police missions, offshore, aerial work, VIP and in some countries in its military version EC635 as an armed reconnaissance helicopter, anti-tank , all-weather tactical support or the laying of commandos in hostile territory.