Alpine Lakes & Mountain Landscapes
This flight is perfect to see the most important of the west coast of Canada, you will fly over the mountains with incredible landscapes,
The fauna that people the surroundings is rich is varied, forests, waterfalls, alpine lakes, a very green and relaxing.
Your adventure includes a remote backcountry landing for half an hour where you can see the peaks of the glaciers, the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver Island, and a panorama of the coast’s mountain range.
Vancouver is one of the most densely populated and cosmopolitan cities in Canada. Prized for film shoots, it is surrounded by mountains, and welcomes a lively artistic, theatrical and musical scene.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work