Must sees of the Gulf - 20 minutes
Discover one of the most beautiful bays in the world and its little islands by helicopter.
After taking off, you fly over and will be amazed by this marvellous inland sea and its small islands.
In the program :
- L'île aux Moines
- Auray river
- la Trinité sur Mer
- Arz Island
- Rhuys peninsula
- château de Suscinio
This 20 minutes helicopter ride will make you discover Brittany as you have never seen before, fly away !
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.