Le Joyaux Morbihannais - 30mn
Focus on the Southern part of Brittany to discover the Morbihan in all its forms.
In the program :
- l’Ile aux Moines
- Auray river
- la Trinité sur Mer
- Quiberon peninsula
- Sauzon harbour
- The Vauban Citadelle
- Houat island
- Rhuys peninsula
A territory with extraordinary lanscapes and innumerable facets to overview, emotions guaranteed !
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|1||940,50 €||940,50 €|
|2||940,50 €||470,25 €|
|940,50 €||313,50 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H135
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
Of recent design, the Airbus H135 is a light twin-engine that can fulfill a number of missions varied. Indeed it is extensively used throughout the world as a rescue helicopter, but also for police missions, offshore, aerial work, VIP and in some countries in its military version EC635 as an armed reconnaissance helicopter, anti-tank , all-weather tactical support or the laying of commandos in hostile territory.