Vol panoramique des îles des lérins
A desire to escape, Helipass offers baptism to the waterfront.
For a few minutes take the air and discover the Lerins Islands like you've never seen.
The Lérins Islands are a French archipelago in the Mediterranean, in the Bay of Cannes, on the French Riviera.
The archipelago consists of two large islands: Sainte-Marguerite, the largest, famous for its strong which would have housed the Man in the Iron Mask, and Saint-Honorat, smaller, known for its monastery.
Each of the main islands is accompanied by an uninhabited islet, respectively that of Tradelière and St. Ferreol island.
The archipelago also includes a rock called the Island, located in the extreme south of Saint-Honorat, bringing to five the number of Lerin Islands.
Taking off from the heliport in Cannes, enjoy a discovery at the water's edge
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R44
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R44 is a lightweight Lycoming 3-passenger seater and 1 pilot seater piston helicopter produced by Robinson Helicopter since 1993. It is use for Transport, school and aerial work