Cliffs of Bonifacio and Lavezzi
This 20-minute flight is offered to discover Bonifacio and Lavezzi.
Bonifacio is a town located at the southern tip of the French island of Corsica. It is known for its lively marina and medieval citadel perched on a cliff.
The bastion of the Étendard dating from the thirteenth century houses a small museum that retraces the history of the city
. The staircase of the King of Aragon, 187 steps high, was cut into the cliff. Located in the south-east of Corsica, the uninhabited islands of Lavezzi form a nature reserve, with their granite rocks and sandy beaches.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|1||600 €||600 €|
|2||600 €||300 €|
|3||600 €||200 €|
|4||600 €||150 €|
|600 €||120 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.