Scenic flight of the three lakes
1 600 €
Take a seat in one of our helicopters for an unforgettable 1h15 flyby over the Annecy region.
Starting from Annecy, you will begin with a flyby of Lake Annecy where you can enjoy a magnificent panorama. You will then head to the Semnoz massif and Mont Revard to continue your flight to Aix-les-Bains to reach the Lac du Bourget. After a magnificent flyover of the lake, you go up north to reach the Rhone and the town of Seyssel. You will end this unforgettable experience by joining Geneva in order to finish with a flyby of Lake Geneva. Back to your starting point will be north of Annecy.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Bell 206 Jet Ranger
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Bell 206 JetRanger is one of the most popular single-rotor multi-purpose helicopters built by Bell Helicopter Textron. In version 4 passenger seats, it will transport you to 200 km / hour in a comfort moment.