Cannes - Nice
Helicopter transfer during your event MIPCOM, TFWA, MAPIC ou ILTM
Need a return flight after your Cannes conference, MIPCOM, TFWA, MAPIC or ILTM?
No more traffic jams, spend more time at your conventions and fly over the most beautiful landscapes of the French Riviera.
Embark for a shared seat transfer in 7 minutes from the Cannes helistation (harbour) to Nice airport.
FREE PICK UP SERVICE:
Enjoy driver service from your resort in Cannes to the helipad.
- 1 carry-on baggage (Extra baggage: +50€/bag)
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|1||320 €||320 €|
|320 €||160 €|
|3||480 €||160 €|
|4||640 €||160 €|
|5||800 €||160 €|
|6||960 €||160 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.