panoramic flight from Dubrovnik
Take a helicopter ride around Dubrovnik! You will have a panoramic view of this historic city and its castles.
This 15-minute flight will allow you to see this beautiful city from a different angle.
Dubrovnik is a city in southern Croatia located on the Adriatic Sea.
It is known for its old town surrounded by huge stone ramparts dating from the 16th century.
Its monuments, particularly well preserved, range from the baroque church of Saint-Blaise to the Sponza Palace, in the Renaissance style, to the Rector’s Palace, in the Gothic style.
For fans of the series Game of Thrones, it is necessary to know that the city was used for the shooting of the series
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight