Departing from Dubai police academy the 17-minute Explorer Tour follows the same route as the Heritage Tour over the historical Dubai Creek and the souks but also takes in the impressive Burj Al Arab hotel and the sail-shaped Jumeirah Beach Hotel as well as the Wild Wadi adventure water park.
The popular Explorer Tour flies over The Palm Jumeirah, past the Atlantis The Palm Jumeirah and The World.
Seen from the air The World is clearly visible as an impressive collection of islands that make up a map of the world.
The Explorer Tour finishes back at Dubai Police academy.
You need to know
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|182 €||182 €|
|2||364 €||182 €|
|3||546 €||182 €|
|4||728 €||182 €|
|5||910 €||182 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.