1 876 €
Depart the Las Vegas Strip and start your experience with an exhilarating helicopter tour over the iconic Hoover Dam, one of America's national treasures and a popular sightseeing attraction. You will enjoy panoramic views of Lake Mead and the Mojave Desert as you head toward the Grand Canyon. You'll also have intimate views of Temple Rock, a unique formation on the shoreline of Lake Mead and Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano.
The ground drops away as you enter the Grand Canyon, one of the "Seven Natural Wonders of the World." After flying miles into the canyon, this helicopter tour will descend and land 3,500 feet below the rim. Champagne, beverages and light snacks will be served some 300 feet above the mighty Colorado River
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
1 876 €
Select offer :
|469 €||469 €|
|2||938 €||469 €|
|3||1 407 €||469 €|
|4||1 876 €||469 €|
|5||2 345 €||469 €|
|6||2 814 €||469 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time