2 296 €
Leave the famous Strip Strip and fly over Las Vegas and the Mojave Desert and fly directly to the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
On the way to the canyon, you will have unforgettable views of the Hoover Dam, a marvel of engineering and a true icon of the American West.
Formed by the construction of the dam in the 1930s, the sparkling puddles of Lake Mead across the Colorado River Valley, making an excellent addition to this sightseeing tour.
Other highlights of this part of the tour include the fortified hill, an extinct volcano, and Boulder City.
The attraction of this flight is the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass-bottomed observation bridge close to 4000 feet above the Colorado River and more than 70 feet from the canyon wall.
This tour lis about 45 minutes.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
2 296 €
Select offer :
|574 €||574 €|
|2||1 148 €||574 €|
|3||1 722 €||574 €|
|4||2 296 €||574 €|
|5||2 870 €||574 €|
|6||3 444 €||574 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H130
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Airbus Helicopters H130 is a light civil and parapublic helicopter designed and built in France. Although equipped with a fenestron anti-torque rotor, it is part of the Aerospatiale AS350 Squirrel family. Since the Airbus Helicopters name change, the EC130s have been designated H130.