Grand Canyon tour
1 120 €
Discover the Grand Canyon in helicopter. The most popular flight in the world. Breathtaking panoramic views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Canyon West.
Landing at the bottom of the canyon on our private plateau overlooking the mighty Colorado River. Upon landing, our guests will enjoy to have ample time to explore the awe-inspiring grandeur that is the Grand Canyon.
Discover a unique experience !
we can pick you up at hotel on demand
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
1 120 €
Select offer :
|280 €||280 €|
|2||560 €||280 €|
|3||840 €||280 €|
|4||1 120 €||280 €|
|5||1 400 €||280 €|
|6||1 680 €||280 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
This flight is currently unavailable.
Please click on special request, we will find you a similar offer
You'll fly on Airbus H130
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Airbus Helicopters H130 is a light civil and parapublic helicopter designed and built in France. Although equipped with a fenestron anti-torque rotor, it is part of the Aerospatiale AS350 Squirrel family. Since the Airbus Helicopters name change, the EC130s have been designated H130.