Enjoy unparalleled views of the "Entertainment Capital of the World" from the sky.
Soar high above the world-famous Las Vegas Strip as you witness iconic landmarks such as Bellagio, Caesars Palace, the Eiffel Tower, MGM Grand, Luxor, The Strat, T-Mobile Arena and more.
This fabulous Las Vegas helicopter tour is designed to impress and includes complimentary ground transportation to and from Maverick's Las Vegas Strip terminal as well as a champagne toast upon arrival. You will also enjoy unmatched views of historic Downtown Las Vegas and Fremont Street, home to the city's first casinos.
This ultimate view of Las Vegas has become the preferred way to get an encompassing overview of the neon lights of the Strip.
The 12-to-15 minute flight takes you high above the east and west sides of the Vegas Strip as you absorb stunning views aboard our ECO-Star helicopter, the "limousine of the sky.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|124 €||124 €|
|2||248 €||124 €|
|3||372 €||124 €|
|4||496 €||124 €|
|5||620 €||124 €|
|6||744 €||124 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H130
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Airbus Helicopters H130 is a light civil and parapublic helicopter designed and built in France. Although equipped with a fenestron anti-torque rotor, it is part of the Aerospatiale AS350 Squirrel family. Since the Airbus Helicopters name change, the EC130s have been designated H130.