New York Grand
1 796 €
Welcome to the Grand Flight New York, you have already visited the city countless times, seen and visited the buildings, the most attractive monuments.
But have you ever visited New York from the air? We offer you a unique experience with this 40-minute Helicopter Tour.
With constantly variable lighting conditions and personalized routes, flights are never twice the same.
Plan your trip with your pilot before the flight - then sit down and enjoy your personalized flight.
Statue of Liberty
The “Jenga Building”
Empire State Building
United Nations Building
The New Yorker Building
Madison Square Garden
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
1 796 €
Select offer :
|449 €||449 €|
|2||898 €||449 €|
|3||1 347 €||449 €|
|4||1 796 €||449 €|
|5||2 245 €||449 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Bell 407
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Bell 407 is a four-blade, single-engine, civil utility helicopter; a derivative of the Bell 206L-4 LongRanger. The 407 uses the four-blade, soft-in-plane design rotor with composite hub developed for the United States Army's OH-58D Kiowa Warrior instead of the two-blade, semi-rigid, teetering rotor of the 206L-4. Design by Bell Helicopters factory.