North Grand Canyon Tour
North Canyon Tour
Enjoy a memorable helicopter experience over the southern and northern rims of the Grand Canyon.
After flying over the Kaibab National Forest, you will enter the Dragon Corridor - the deepest and widest part of the Grand Canyon.
Marvel at the canyon's legendary beauty through the specially-designed oversized windows of your helicopter. Have your camera ready to capture the colorful stone walls and sweeping vistas surrounding you.
Fly over the mighty Colorado River toward the canyon's rugged North Rim and soar along rock formations including the Tower of Ra and Vishnu Schist.
These phenomenal aerial sights can only been captured via helicopter.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|209 €||209 €|
|2||418 €||209 €|
|3||627 €||209 €|
|4||836 €||209 €|
|5||1 045 €||209 €|
|6||1 254 €||209 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H130
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Airbus Helicopters H130 is a light civil and parapublic helicopter designed and built in France. Although equipped with a fenestron anti-torque rotor, it is part of the Aerospatiale AS350 Squirrel family. Since the Airbus Helicopters name change, the EC130s have been designated H130.