scenic flight 60 min
1 920 €
This one-hour flight will show you the city of Rome and the bumps of the region will seduce you, with its a castle in Bracciano, in the province of Rome.
It is located on the south shore of Lake Bracciano . It was built in the 15th century and combines the functions of a military defense structure and a civil residence of the feudal lords of the time.
(The regulations prevent flying over the city centre of Rome, but you can still have a beautiful panoramic view).
Also you will see the essential Vatican antenna in the shape of a cross, and Lake Martignano.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
1 920 €
Select offer :
|480 €||480 €|
|2||960 €||480 €|
|3||1 440 €||480 €|
|4||1 920 €||480 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.