Our London Buzz flight offers uninterrupted panoramic views of one of the world’s most stunning cities and the opportunity to see London landmarks from a totally unique perspective
It really is the best London tourist attraction around.
High up in the sky, you’ll enjoy a helicopter trip that takes your breath away and makes the hairs stand up on the back of your neck So don’t delay.
Clapham Junction, Stamford Bridge, Olympia, Royal Albert Hall, Hyde park, Battersea Park, Battersea Power Station, Oval Cricket Ground, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Marble Arch, Trafalgar Square, London Eye, British Museum, St Pauls Cathedral, Gherkin & Financial District, The Shard.
Book the best thing to do in London today
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|230 €||230 €|
|2||460 €||230 €|
|3||690 €||230 €|
|4||920 €||230 €|
|5||1 150 €||230 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.