Beaches and Ravines
This helicopter flight over Tenerife will begin with a flight over the romantic fishing village of La Caleta, where you will see the island’s famous golf course, Costa Aeje Golf.
The flight continues with a view of the area Hotel de playa de las Americas and los cristianos.
Then you will see the lava flows on the mount Guaza, the Roque del Conde and we will continue this flight over the volcano Teide a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1997.
It is also the largest peak in the region.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|1||279 €||279 €|
|2||558 €||279 €|
|3||837 €||279 €|
|976,50 €||244,13 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time