Canaan Cliffs Tour
Come and enjoy spectacular helicopter views of West Zion, Kolob Canyons, & Smith Mesa is like you’ll never see
The best part of this tour is the aerial adventure above the breathtaking Canaan Mountain Wilderness Area where you will have a real helicopter experience when flying near the amazing rock formations and just over theabove 2,Cliffs of a thousand feet.
this 35-minute flight will allow you to discover the region in another way.
Allow 20 minutes for briefing and recap before flight.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
You'll fly on Robinson R22
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Robinson R22 is a light civilian helicopter, 2 seater, designed in 1973 and produced by the company Robinson Helicopter since 1979. Equipped with an air-cooled 4-cylinder air-cooled 124 horsepower Lycoming horizontally mounted engine (O-360-J2A on the Beta II), it stands out for its low running costs and is therefore very popular with the school. although its steering is considered particularly difficult because of the low inertia resulting from a two-bladed rotor and a low-power engine. Its empty weight is 400 kg, for a maximum takeoff weight of 635 kg, its cruising speed is about 177 km / h. A few years after its release, the Robinson R22 gave birth to a more spacious and powerful machine, the Robinson R44, with a 245 hp 6-cylinder piston engine that can carry four people. In 2008, 179 R22 were delivered.