Departing from Bordeaux Mérignac airport, board your helicopter for a flight to Caudalie Sources
Let yourself be taken by your pilot for a discovery of the Bordeaux region to the sources of Caudalie.
Appreciate the place for lunch (not included) or a drink (not included)
Return to Bordeaux Merignac Airport after this breathtaking flight
You need to know
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|1||880 €||880 €|
|2||880 €||440 €|
|3||880 €||293,33 €|
|4||880 €||220 €|
|880 €||176 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.