Hostellerie de Plaisance
2 640 €
Departing from Bordeaux Mérignac airport, fly over the St Emilion region and its world-renowned vineyards such as Cheval Blanc, Petrus, Beausejour and many others.
It is at the Hostellerie de Plaisance that you will stop over for a lunch break (not included) or a wine tasting (not included).
Once your stopover ends, get back in your helicopter with a return to Bordeaux Mérignac airport.
A discovery of the vineyards of St Emilion as you have never seen it!
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
2 640 €
Select offer :
|1||2 640 €||2 640 €|
|2||2 640 €||1 320 €|
|3||2 640 €||880 €|
|4||2 640 €||660 €|
|2 640 €||528 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.