Vol privatisé Genève - Glacier du Trient - Chateauvieux
5 200 €
From Geneva airport, you will take off for a flight over the Mont-Blanc.
A Champagne stopover awaits you on the Trient Glacier in Switzerland.
In the middle of the mountains, you will have an incredible panoramic view.
The feeling of being all alone in the world.
Your pilot will offer you a glass of champagne to enjoy this unique moment. Approved start-up and take-off for the Domaine de Chateauvieux where a lunch awaits you. In this historic place where a friendly atmosphere prevails, you will be pampered upon your arrival and you will feel at home.
An elegant and refined estate with a magnificent view overlooking the vineyards, the Rhone or the mountains of the Jura.
We are sure that you will be sensitive to the fact that the Hotel du Domaine de Châteauvieux houses a gourmet restaurant of international reputation, under the direction of its chef Philippe Chevrier, also owner of the estate.
Finally, join your helicopter for a return to Geneva and its airport. A unique and unforgettable souvenir for you and your guests.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight