First experience at Ajaccio et Porto-Vecchio
Take off from Porto-Vecchio! for a single flight Corsica offers varied landscapes: chic coastal cities, dense forests and steep mountains (the peak of Monte Cinto is the highest).
The Mediterranean island of Corsica offers various landscapes: chic coastal cities, dense forests and steep mountains (the peak of Monte Cinto is the highest).
Almost half of the island’s territory is classified as a natural park where it is possible to hike, especially on the GR20, known for its difficulty.
Helicopter flight is about 10 minutes.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|1||70 €||70 €|
|2||140 €||70 €|
|3||210 €||70 €|
|4||280 €||70 €|
|325 €||65 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.