1 195 €
Come and discover Dubai in a different way in a helicopter sightseeing flight during which you will fly over the differents places :
- The World Islands, artificial archipelago of islands recreating the earth globe which started construction in 2003
- Burj El Arab and Burj Khalifa towers,
- Dubai's creek and its canal,
- Wind Towers, which are naturally ventillated thanks to a specific architecture with openings on the top of the buildings,
- Palm Jumeirah hotel and its public fine sand beach and Atlantis hotel,
- The Dubai Gulf course, located in the creek in heart of the city.
You need to know
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
1 195 €
Select offer :
|1||275 €||275 €|
|2||550 €||275 €|
|3||825 €||275 €|
|4||1 100 €||275 €|
|1 195 €||239 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.