Genevia Scenic Flight
1 200 €
Surrounded by the mountains of the Jura and the Alps, and situated on the southern tip of Lake Geneva, Geneva is an emblematic city. A true world centre for diplomacy and banking, it is home to the headquarters of the Red Cross and the United Nations.
During this 20-minute flight you will fly over :
The magnificent Jet d'Eau, the lakeside and the harbour of Geneva, fascinating thousands of tourists every year.
Don't wait any longer and come and fly over the second most populated city in Switzerland!
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
1 200 €
Select offer :
|1||1 200 €||1 200 €|
|3||1 200 €||400 €|
|4||1 200 €||300 €|
|1 200 €||240 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time