1 625 €
On this sightseeing tour, we make sure to land off the beaten track and away from the crowds to witness the regions raw energy first-hand.
In the landing place of Hengill geothermal area named after the Hengill volcano you can witness upfront the untouched Icelandic nature.
We bring you close to hot springs and boiling mud pots, and you might even see some sheep wandering around the valley in the summer.
Note that this is not a regular tourist site, there are no safety ropes etc.It is just how nature created it. Furthermore, no matter the season or time of year, this area always brings magical, colorful and beautiful views.
The total duration of the tour is 50-60 minutes. 25-35 minute guided helicopter flight and a 15 minute landing by a remote geothermal area on an old volcano. Depending on helicopter type and weather
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
1 625 €
Select offer :
|325 €||325 €|
|2||650 €||325 €|
|3||975 €||325 €|
|4||1 300 €||325 €|
|5||1 625 €||325 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time