Matterhorn flight's Tour
sightseeing flight of the Matterhorn
4 400 €
Discover The Matterhorn from the sky!
With an altitude of 4,478 meters, it is the 12th highest summit of the Alps. It is located on the Italian-Swiss border.
The Matterhorn is the most emblematic peak in Switzerland. It fascinates tourists and locals with its pyramidal and exceptional shape. The surrounding villages, such as Zermatt and Cervinia, welcome many skiers and hikers all year round. This region, symbolic of Switzerland, offers a splendid and photographed panorama! This is 90 minutes of wonder!
-Dents du midi
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
4 400 €
Select offer :
|1 760 €||880 €|
|3||2 640 €||880 €|
|4||3 520 €||880 €|
|5||4 400 €||880 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.