Le Pic Saint Loup et ses vignobles
An unforgettable experience of discovering the most beautiful landscapes in the Montpellier region. Board a H 125 squirrel, a magnificent aircraft designed by Airbus Helicopters.
. Discover, for 30 minutes of flight, the fabulous landscapes and their colors, seen from the sky.
At the heart of a majestic landscape with natural sculptures, the vineyard of Pic Saint Loup is depicted.
On this preserved terroir, built on limestone soils, are hidden fine and elegant wines.
Let’s go between the legendary massifs of Pic Saint Loup and Hortus… let’s discover the AOP Pic Saint Loup.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|180 €||180 €|
|2||360 €||180 €|
|3||540 €||180 €|
|4||720 €||180 €|
|5||900 €||180 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.