The overview of the Camargue
An unforgettable experience of discovering the most beautiful landscapes in the Montpellier region. Board a H 125 squirrel, a magnificent aircraft designed by Airbus Helicopters.
Get some air from Montpellier Méditerranée airport. Discover, for 30 minutes of flight, the fabulous landscapes and their colors, seen from the sky.
the Camargue is the territory where men live with horses, bulls, birds, sky and water.
Magic of a country with preserved natural areas, fragile sanctuary of exceptional fauna and flora in Europe, protected by the Regional Natural Park of Camargue, it is a unique landscape.
The Camargue is a vast wetland of about 100,000 hectares, the largest in France and also one of the most secret.
It is divided into three distinct zones: the cultures to the north of the delta, the salines to the west and to the east and the lagoons to the south.
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|180 €||180 €|
|2||360 €||180 €|
|3||540 €||180 €|
|4||720 €||180 €|
|5||900 €||180 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time