Fly over New York with an helicopter.
You will see the financial district of Manhattan and the new One World Trade Center, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler building and many other skyscrapers.
You will also see the George Washington Bridge and Central Park.
Then you will fly over the Yankee Stadium which has welcomed the SuperBowl in 2014.
On the return, you will discover the horizon of New Jersey.
- All departures are proposed from Monday to Saturday.
- The price includes taxes and airport security (40$USD / personne)
You need to know
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
- Dear customers, the time slot on our schedule are indicative. These will be confirmed later by mail.
1 595 €
Select offer :
|319 €||319 €|
|2||638 €||319 €|
|3||957 €||319 €|
|4||1 276 €||319 €|
|5||1 595 €||319 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H125 Astar single engine 5 passengers
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Aerospatial AS350 Squirrel is a versatile light helicopter developed by Aerospatiale, then produced by Eurocopter since January 1990 and Airbus Helicopters from January 2014 under the name H125.