Survol de Monaco, vol court
After a take off from the heliport of Monaco, you will overfly the mediterranean coast in order to reach Cap Martin, and the city of Roquebrune.
Fly over the city of Menton, not so far from the italian border, and famous for the "Orange and Lemon Day", organized every year. Many activities are planed in order to celebrate these two fruits.
Discover the villages of Castellar and St Agnes. The legend said an italian princess named Agnès, protected herself of a storm, and found refuge in a cave near to the village.
Then, a great view of Gorbio village will be offer to you : according to archeologists, some prehistoric men lived there.
Back to Monaco, and discover the city from the sky. After a ten minutes flight, you will come back to you starting point.
Our team is waiting for you !
You need to know
- € 24.50 registred fee to be paid per person
- The health pass is not mandatory for our tourist flights.
- For operational reasons, the days and times of flights may be subject to modification.
- You need to arrive 30mn before the flight for the boarding formalities
- You will be asked for a proof of identity before the flight
- All of our operators have a certification
- For your safety reasons, weather conditions can postpone your flight
Select offer :
|2||390 €||195 €|
|3||390 €||130 €|
|4||390 €||97,50 €|
|5||390 €||78 €|
|390 €||65 €|
FLIGHT TYPE :
Select an hour for the
Please select a flight time
You'll fly on Airbus H130
Number of seat
Cruising speed :
Description of the helicopter :
The Airbus Helicopters H130 is a light civil and parapublic helicopter designed and built in France. Although equipped with a fenestron anti-torque rotor, it is part of the Aerospatiale AS350 Squirrel family. Since the Airbus Helicopters name change, the EC130s have been designated H130.